Saturday 16 June 2018

M's Academic Interests

Although I graduated in Business Administration, I also have academic interests in Social Science, Design and Art. Personally, I think I would like to learn more about Social Science because I think the subject explains about our society.

In addition, I would like to learn more about  Design and Art. Since I was in high school, I has wanted to be an designer and I love drawing. However, I have no chances to take a proper class for training in design. I think it is enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I would like to support your idea to learn what you like. I think, no one is too old to learn. Moreover, you will be more happy when you do what you like. I am pretty sure that you will be one of the greatest designers in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy designing, I was a designer in advertising company one year ago, I like my job, because I had many Interesting colleagues, They had a lot of creative or funny ideas, I liked talking with them. I think Thailand's design is better than China, because I saw many great posters in publish area and Thai Ads was very creative. If you want to saw some good design, maybe you will like some good websites, such as “Pinterest” and “Behance”.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.