Saturday 16 June 2018

Jay's Academic Interests

I am studying in a science field, so I am really interested in Health Science. However, I also love  Geology and Sports. Health Science is the branch of academic interest that I know and like the most because it is very interesting to explore about our body and organs. It is not only interesting but it is also very beneficial to everyone.

In my free time, I usually follow the tennis news on a website. I like reading about the match results and statistics. I also love reading about the world weather and geology.

2 comments:

  1. I like sports as well. I can play many of them but good at only one, badminton.

    Unfortunately, because I play badminton which requires movement of wrist, my ability to strengthen my wrist while playing tennis is worsen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love playing badminton as well. I agree with you that badminton using a lot of wrist movement. I had a wrist problem too in the past. I think, wrist exercise and stretching should be very helpful.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.