Saturday 16 June 2018

Kwan's Academic interests

My Academic interests are about business,finance and stock market because my parents taught me when I was young about how to use and save your money properly and they have many books about money so I read them and they made me interested in money. I have learned that finance,business and economy are not far from our life, they are everywhere.

Moreover, I am interested in businessman life because the business could not run by itself so the best way to learn the structure of business is to learn how the business builders thought. I am not try to copy their idea, on the contrary, I just learn from their mistake which teach me what should I do or shouldn't do.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your idea ! I think those subjects are one of the parts in our life that we should learn about. I am also interested in economy as well, that is why I choose to study about it in Bachelor Degrees. For now, I do not have any information to share with you but I hope we could share books and knowledge to broaden our mind next week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested about those too. I agreed that money is around us and necessary. I like mathematics so the 'number' things are my favorite. It is really exciting, fun but makes us nervous and serious at the same time. I am still reading and learning about them. Let's try together!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.