Monday 18 March 2019

A place near and dear to my heart

Studying becomes harder and harder and my life is more and more sophisticated as I grow older. Secondary school is far more different than primary school and kindergarten. Once in a while, I fell like going back to the good old kindergarten days again.

I have realized for a long time that changing is not a bad thing after all, which makes me not trying to avoid changes in my life. As I am growing up, I am usually happy with the new things that come into my life. The major changes in my life since I was a kid would be moving to a new school. Especially, when moving from my old primary school to a new junior high school. That was a very hectic time of my life, since I had to move from an outskirt home to a house in the heart of Bangkok near my new school. I also had to make new friends and studied a lot harder with tons of homework and many projects to do. That time of my life was when I missed my kindergarten school the most.

I never got a chance to go into my kindergarten school since I was in primary school but I go to the tennis court which is near to it on Sundays. The school does not change much except for the new building which was constructed. Every time my life has a problem, I always think of my good memories there. Pictures of many activities I have done come into my mind and cure my sadness. My kindergarten school was very near to my house in Phutthamonthon area (an outskirt of Bangkok), it was only a 10-minute drive from my home. Studying in kindergarten was one of the best time of my life, I went to school around 9 A.M. to play and learn easy subjects. I also got to take a nap at 1 P.M.-2 P.M. everyday before my mom picked me up at 3 P.M. Homework in kindergarten was very very easy and only needed to be done once a week.

After one semester in Mathayom 1, I started to got used to my new school, even though I was not very happy with it because of many reasons. Later on, I worked very hard to try to get into Triam Udomsuksa school which is the school I am studying in at the presence. After I moved to this new high school, I am very happy with it.

Anyway, my kindergarten school is always a place near and dear to my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.