Saturday 16 March 2019

What Int reads

When I have free time I usually spend my time with books. I like to read novel and my favorite one is "the 39 steps". I first read this book when I was in year 10.

" The 39 steps " is a story about a man in London who is trying to help the secret agent but after the agent is killed, this man need to stop other spy which is trying to steal top secret information. So this story write about what this man need to faced with from trying to stop them and he also need to protect himself.

1 comment:

  1. thank you Int.
    What do you read besides novels such as The 39 Steps, which I read so long ago that I've largely forgotten it. Your post was a reminder of when i was in high school a few decades ago.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.