Monday 18 March 2019

Int's childhood kindergarten school

The place that always remind me of my childhood is my kindergarten school. 3 years ago, when I was in year7, me and my friends started talking about their kindergarten school and it turns out that one of my friends went to the same kindergarten school with me.

It all start from my English teacher tell us to ask each other question so that we can get close to each other and I was very surprise when I find out that we went to the same kindergarten school. After that we started talking about it. The funny thing is that me and my friend can't remember each other when we were in this kindergarten. We started talking about what we have done in that school such as learning ballet and playing around in the school. I was very happy to be able to talk with my friend about what we have done when we was in this kindergarten school and it also reminds me of my childhood. This kindergarten school is called "Noddy" which I passed by it when ever I went out somewhere because it is near to my house. I remembered that I used to be singing and one time I ask my teacher for going to the toilet but when I'm done I just realize that I'm stuck in the toilet and can't go out but the hole between the lower door and the floor were big so I crawl out as if nothing has happened. I have many memory about this place and it makes me happy every time I think about it.

Although I haven't go back to this school since I got out and moved to the other school but all of the memory I made here with my friends will forever be on my mind and it will always remind me of my childhood every time I passed by this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.