Saturday 23 March 2019

Back to My Hometown




Someone said that people have more choices for living.  Some people are living with ambitious life while some people are selecting to live with slow-life, and nobody knows which one is correct.  For me, I feel that my life is a bit more complicated than the past since I have stayed in Bangkok.  Moreover, right now I am working so hard and need to burn the midnight oil every day in order to finish my tasks, of course, I do not have time to do other things that I want, for example, spend time to stay with family.  Actually I do not like this lifestyle but it seems like no more choices for me.   

When I have free time, I always think of my wonderful memory with my family when I was young.  At that moment, I was really naïve and loved to play the whole day.  Every day does not have serious situation and less sophisticated story, this made me feel happy.  Meanwhile, the place that I lived with my family when I was young is the land of sea and river that are attractive more people to walk around there.  There were a lot of birds were flying across the sea and river.  When I wanted to make myself relax, I always went there to sit on the shore for reading the book and seeing the birds.


Last year, in order to meet my family I was drawn back to my hometown.  Once I arrived there, the first thing that I did was cry because I felt like there was a lot of change in everything, for example, my parents became old and the natural environment was changed.  I was so upset with this change.  However, my parents tried to soothe me that everything in the world will be changed along the way and nobody can stop it, this is the nature.  After that I walked to the river that near my house in order to be alone and calm down, then started thinking.  Finally, I can find out that it is true that everything is going to be changed every time, this includes me as well.  Since the moment that I learnt to understand the nature, I have not upset anymore with the change.  Moreover, this situation has become one story of my memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.