Saturday 16 March 2019

What Paeng reads

One of my favorite book is The Lord of the Rings. It's kind of famous literature that became popular after Hollywood make it a movies. Anyway, it'n not everyone that are fan of The Lord of the Rings movies will have a chance to read books, because the book is, in my opinion, difficult to read.

The story in the book has something different from the movies, also has some more detail that they can't tell in the movies. I think even the book is so long and must take time to read but it's better to know original version of this epic story.

2 comments:

  1. I have watched the movie but I think I also need to go and read the book version because I want to know more about the other detail that they can't tell in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your opinion, do you think the book version is better than the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.