Saturday 16 March 2019

What Champ reads

I like reading comics and novels. My favorite book is "Ready Player One"; It is story about the future world that everyone go to school online at "Oasis" and you can play games at Oasis too. One day, the creator of Oasis died and he wanted to give Oasis to the one who can finds all of easter eggs that he hidden them in Oasis. So, many people are hunting for easter eggs but no one find it. Then, the story about easter eggs becomes joke and many people stop finding them until there is the first person who can find the bronze key which is one of the easter eggs. 

Now, this book is translated into Thai, English and so on. There is a movie that the story based on this book too, it also called "Ready Player One". In the movie, there are many easter eggs for example, some characters from other movies, some from video games.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen the movie. I agree that it's very fun, since it contains a lot of game's characters even childhood games like Super Mario. I totally love the show so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just known that "Ready Player One" is from the book, I watched this movie last year it was enjoyable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like this story. It is mostly about AR technology, which the things in the book or movie could be possible in the future, and even have much more things that we can play with.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.