Tuesday 19 March 2019

The exciting park

I was drawn back to first park that I visited when I was ten years old. At first, I was born in Bangkok which is the capital city in Thailand. As you know, Bangkok is not any border connected to ocean. One day, I heard slogan “ Siam Park, Ocean In Bangkok”. After I heard slogan, I wanted to go that place. Finally, my parents took me to that place. When I went there, they did not have any ocean in Siam park. But, they had the water park which had stimulator creating tidal waves in it and they divided water park into two zone -children zone and adults zone. At that moment, I did not feel sad anything because I liked playing in water park as common.

Siam park city did not have only water park but also amusement park, for example, Hurricane, Vikings ship, Skycoaters ect. My mother allowed me to play Vikings ship. I remembered that I had an extremely exciting moment about this Vikings ship. Before starting, I planed to sit the last row of viking because I thought it was less arousing. But, It was not what I expected. I was extremely excited and felt like my heart stopped for seconds. After playing, I vomited and feel dizziness. I took a rest for one hours and got back to normal.

When I looked back that time, I had a good moment with Siam park city ,especially Vinkings. However, I did not have any opportunity to go there again. I hope I will go back to Siam park city one day.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Suan Siam for more than 20 years, but the young son of an old Thai friend insists on visiting every school vacation, along with a visit to Dream World. He's going this Sunday, but I think I'll pass and stay home in the air conditioning.

    Reading your post reminded me of visits to Luna Park in Sydney when I was a young university students. It was a great night out for me and my friends, with lots of rides to get the blood flowing, but perhaps not best on a full stomach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know if Sydney's old Luna Park is still there. Maybe I'll check it out and see if I can persuade some brothers and sisters to visit if it's still going.

      Delete
  2. I have ever visited Siam Park since I was young. At that moment, I was so excited with the environment that was similar to fairy tale. However, when I grew up and started working, I haven't visited there anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.