Saturday 16 March 2019

What New reads

I always reads games manual of Dragonball Dokkan Battle after I have done my homework. The book is about how to be a professional player in this game. It describes every functions in the game and let you know a main idea of game play.

First of all, I have to go to a content and choose one that I would like to know: character lists, all special skills and data base of support items. Then I can go to a specific page that the index tell and start to read the information. The book also give me tips to be a pro-players such as how to arrange my team.

This is my favorite book because it make me easier to play without stress. Do you want to try this once? 

1 comment:

  1. For how many years (?) have you been reading the "games manual of Dragonball Dokkan Battle"? Do you ever read anything else?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.