Saturday 16 March 2019

What Nook reads

What people do on their free time? Some people like to listen to music, while some like to watch movies. For me, I enjoy read a lot of books on my free time, for example, novels, fantasy fictions, and comics. Japanese comics, which is called manga, are the kind of books that I read the most.

I start to read manga since I was a kid. My favorite Japanese comics are Detective Conan, Haikyuu, and Kuroko no Basket. It provides more than funny and excited stories to me because it give me story about friendship and endeavor. If you wonder what books you should read on your free time, Japanese comics are good choice for you.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that reading mangas are a good choice. I also read them in my free time. By the way, Do you read manga online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I read it online and buy the comics also

      Delete
  2. I also really like 'Detective Conan'. it's like my childhood. Do you read other detective kind of comics?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.