Sunday 17 March 2019

The old kindergarten school in Paeng's memory.

One place that always reminds me of my young age is my old kindergarten school. I learnt there since  I was 3 years old until 5 years old. Even it was a short period of time but my memory about that time is still clear.

The school is near my home. It take only 10-15 minutes to reach there but I remember that I was always late for school everyday. The school is in a middle size, which has nursery, kindergarten and elementary level. The memory that I like the most about this school is when all the student must took daytime sleepiness and I was kind of kid that don't like to sleep. I did like to tell a ghost story with my friend then we ends up being scolded by teachers. Moreover, the school contains a lot of memory of my childhood, both good and bad, happy and sad. I got my first close friend here. I also learnt from this school that not all teachers would be a kind person. I had one teacher who often rapped me about my hand writing. I never understand until today that what was she expect from 4-year-old girl's hand writing. 

All of this memories stay in my head even after the time had past for 17 years. I just didn't think of them much until one day I went out to bought roast duck with my dad and we eventually passed by the school. I suddenly realized that I strongly miss there although, I remember myself felt very happy when knew that I must moved to study in elementary level in another school. All the memories about there popped out in my mind like it just happens yesterday not 17 years ago. However, I still not get a chance to visit my old kindergarten school even I pass there very often. The reason is it is a long time since I study there. Teachers that use to teach me may already move to another place, also I don't keep in touch with any friends from my young age. I don't want to walk lonely into the school gate just to found that there have no one I know here. 

Anyway, I like the feeling of the past that come into my mind anytime I pass by the school or see the students in their uniform. The school reminds me of my young self, which I like the most from all of my age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.