Saturday 16 March 2019

What Keng reads

Reading books is one of my favorite hobbies. I loved reading cartoons when I was young. When I grow up, I read many different kinds of books. Apart from school books, there are hundreds of books on my shelves. However, I love historical books the most.

I love to read books about important events in the past such as World War II and also books about famous people's biography such as Steve Jobs. Reading about events in the past allows me to learn about interesting facts which took place in the world before I was born, it was very fun to do so. Reading about famous people is also very interesting, I learn a lot from doing that and I can apply the knowledge I get into my daily life.

2 comments:

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.