Monday 6 August 2012

Languages and Importance

My name is Noom. I would like to regard myself as a little shy. I am open mind and nice and friendly. I am interesting Language such as French, Geraman and English. Before, I going to learn other language. I would like to be fluency in English first because English is very important for me and my job. I work for my parents company. We buy and sell house and condo. Our company also rent house and condo. Our customer mostly foreigners came for all over the world such as Europe, American and Canada. I have to communication with them in English. I have to reply email in academic English writing. 

The next language will be French. I think French is very romantic language. I used to be able to read French very well after I stopped work at travel agency, I forgot how to read and speak. At my work now we also need to be able to speak French many French people can not speak English.

German language also significang for my work. Thailand is nice weather many people from Europe migrate to live here. In the future, the number of internationl people in Thailand will increasing. So, Language is vital for people who deal with foreigner. Fore example, our company provide accomudation for those people. 

2 comments:

  1. After Thai, which is very useful for me, the only other language I've used for a while was Chinese, which I spoke a little when I lived in Taiwan more than 20 years ago. But like Noom, I've pretty much forgotten it all because I never used it after that.

    I also studied a couple of other languages which I really enjoyed at university, but they were not quite so practical for daily life. Not so many people speak Latin and Greek these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy to read your mail. You are interested in many languages that is a good for you. Your business is a challenge, I have seen a lot of supply in the real estate market and there are high competitiveness these days.

    Do you have a lot of work?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.