Monday 8 August 2016

Nice's academic interests

My academic interest was Environmental Science and Engineering. I studied in Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science and after that I study Environmental Engineering in Master's Degree. Now, I'm a student of master degree. I interested in Environment because I would like to improve and manage our environment in my country for sustainable such as air pollution, waste water, waste from industry and community. That's very important for every people who live in the global. Nowadays, Our world has many pollution in the environment. I think, I can research and make experiment about new knowledge for support and develop environment of our world.

4 comments:

  1. It's an interesting topic,I agree that nowadays our environment becoming worst and I believed that your research would help to develop our environment and our world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I'm very appreciate you that agree with me and I think everyone can help our world to improve, manage and protect in every day from behavior daily. We can do it together.

      Delete
  2. That's sound interesting and I think everyone should concern and realise the environment which we destroy it by many ways, such as creating CO2, CFC, or other pollutions which can cause the global warming. I watched a documentary which told me that if we still do activities which create a lot of these pollutions, around one hundred years or may be faster many cities around the world will be flooded because ice plates in the north pole are melted. I believe that if we still destroy the environment and not maintain it and only concern about our interests, the environment will destroy us as much as we destroy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Oat! I'm glad to see your thinking about the environment. You have a keen awareness of the problem. For your example about creating pollutants that is CO2, CFC, and so on. Those are "Green House Gas". They will occur the green house effect before global warming. I follow news of environment from national geographic and research paper they told me nowadays, ice plates are melting in every day. They will collect from a little to more than. That's not good signal for me. We let to protect our world together. :D

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.