Monday 8 August 2016

Oat's academic interests

My academic interests are urban planning and community development because I would like to know about how cities can occur and how to maintain or improve parts of cities in a good way. In Bangkok, this is a good city which I prefer to study about its urbanization because there are many problems which wait me to find solutions. There are many social complexes which are needed to solve, such as, the pollution, environment, poverty, well-being, so on. These are challenges which I'm really interested how to find solutions to solve these problems.

2 comments:

  1. This is quite an interesting topic of interests, and I think it is essential to our society. Living Bangkok myself, I found that traffic is quite troublesome especially in rush hour or in the evening. It would take me a couple hours to travel a short distance from my home to school and back. Furthermore, following the trend, global warming seems to stem from traffic congestion as well. Because of traffic, public transportation becomes uncomfortable. People would choose to use their own car which further complicate the problem. This is quite difficult a conundrum that I cannot find a solution. Perhaps you would be able to come up with some brilliant ideas on this topic. I would like to see your response on these problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You understand what problems are continuing in Bangkok and these are hardly solved. I also suffer the traffic congestion everyday. It takes me more than an hour to stay in my own car.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.