Monday 8 August 2016

Jay's academic Interests

My academic interest is Psychology. It was not my major, yet it is closely related with my major. I like to look at other people's eyes and read their behaviors in which contain their unconscious and conscious ideas and intentions researched by Sigmund Freud and other researchers. I, likewise, like analyzing my feelings and potential desires, which are usually suppressed by my  reason that is at times come loose and messy. For one interesting fact I don't want to tell anyone, As looking into my feeling, I can definitely feel how much I hate a person around me. That makes me cold and fire, and stone. Feeling feelings and reading ideas is that a kind of a drug I cannot stop. I must be addicted to it, so I want to  dig it up more and more. 

2 comments:

  1. First, I like to say that psychology is a very interesting subject.
    I, sometimes, find time to read the self-help books which some are concerning with psychology. I remembered that one of my teacher,a psychiatrist, had told me that she had often made a therapeutic comments to people around her unconsciously. It seemed that she did diagnose people all the time and it was not easy to stop and take it away from her. I also enjoy reading the psychoanalysis process of Sigmund Freud. But I am very careful to make an analysis of people I met as I am not sure whether I would make a sound or correct interpretation or not. Also, the picture you have made on the persons might deviate your interaction with them. This is my own thought on psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You academic interest reminds me one of my high school friends. Most people in my class called him a fortune teller. This is because he liked predicting other people's future such as career, family, partner and so on by looking at one's palm. At that time, I remembered he said this line represents life and another represent partner. But after high school graduation, I used to ask him personally that how you can tell about others' future and he said that actually he read from personality, general background of people and how people react when he predict.

    Do you think both psychologists and fortune tellers are based on similar academic area which is psychology?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.