Monday 8 August 2016

Oil's academic interests

Some people say they interests in Biology. Some say they love Chemistry. While the other might say they love other fields of science. For me, I love everything. I love Physics. Every fields of science is Physics in disguise. Physics is the study of everything from the smallest level such as subatomic quarks to the universes and everything that it contains. Physics is grandiose.

I started from Biology. it is a nice beginning since after all it is close to me. I am a living organism. I should know how myself works. However, as I progress, I saw a connection between Biology and Chemistry. I was studying human immunology and I found that antigen and antibody on cell membranes interact with each other because of its specific shapes. Thus, my interests shifted to Chemistry.

Chemistry is quite different from Biology. We could rarely find correlation to our daily life. I was studying about how chemical react to each other. Yet again I found that it like to other fields of science. 

2 comments:

  1. That's sound interesting. I agree with Chemistry is quite different from Biology, however, there are some connection between those subject such as the chemical substance in human body. How about Physics? Do you interested in this subject?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response. I'm sorry that I published when i haven't finished my post. My point is I found that other fields of science link to Physics. For instance, Biology talks about neuron signal which utilizes potential different created by gradient of sodium ion and potassium ion concentration in neuron cells. Chemistry talks about the bonds among molecules while all of which can be rigorously calculated using Laplace's equation in Physics. Physics also links to other subjects as well, but i can't explain all of them in here. My point is that this is why I interests in Physics. Studying Physics is a good foundation for studying other fields of science and it help be a lot when I study higher level Biology and Chemistry.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.