Wednesday 24 August 2016

Oat's Farourite Work of Art

My favorite work of art is cartoon, especially Tom and Jerry, because this cartoon makes me have fun and enjoy with the characters in the cartoon. Tom is a cat who tried to catch a mouse, Jerry, but it always couldn't catch and the mouse always survived from the cat. This classical cartoon which had been played for a long time in many countries can make many people and I would like to watch the cartoon without boring and everyone can watch it. I mean that this cartoon is easy to watch and doesn't contain any complex details.

In fact, I always like to watch comedy cartoons. There are many comedy cartoons which I love, such as Chin Chang, Doraemon, and The Simpson. But Tom and Jerry is the most favorite cartoon which I always watch with my parents when I have a free time.

4 comments:

  1. I watched Tom and Jerry when I was young,I used to think cartoon is the most fun things to watch and I was wondering why older people didn't like it. Now I understand because have changed and watch cartoon isn't my favorite activity anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no longer read my favourite books from school - I'm too scared that I'll discover that what I once thought great really wasn't so great. I'd rather keep my happy memories than attempt to relive them at the risk of smashing them. When I was in junior high school, I loved Fu Manchu stories by Sax Rohmer. When I got a couple a few years ago, I realised that they really are awful - Harry Potter is way better writing.
      I'm not going to risk the same disappointment with Biggles and other childhood favourites that gave me many hours of pleasure. But I hope the new generations of young teens might get similar enjoyment from the stories.

      Delete
  2. When I was young, after school I spent an hour or two watching cartoons such as The power puff girl and Tom and Jerry in cartoon network channel. They make me amused and relaxed. The simple characters and easily understandable plot makes cartoons attractive for all ages, especially the young. However,when I grow up, I have less and less time watching cartoons. So I have to do something else to relax myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was young, after school I spent an hour or two watching cartoons such as The power puff girl and Tom and Jerry in cartoon network channel. They make me amused and relaxed. The simple characters and easily understandable plot makes cartoons attractive for all ages, especially the young. However,when I grow up, I have less and less time watching cartoons. So I have to do something else to relax myself.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.