Tuesday 30 August 2011

Benefits of Ice-cream

Many people in class know that I’m an ice-cream lover. Many times, I try to tell others that ice-cream has many benefits. It can get rid of my headache, stress, bad mood, and other bad things in my life. That’s way, I would like to summarize these articles for support my idea. :)

According to “Lose Weight By Eating Ice Cream”( Millen), reporter point out that ice-cream can use for reduce weight and this way is better than to abstain food. It will melt the fat in your body. Moreover, in ice-cream has calcium that has effect to your body’s fat burning ability; if you have low calcium in your body, this function will be shut down. In addition, according to “Health Benefits of Ice Cream” (2010), calcium not only has effect to your body’s fat burning ability, but also has other benefits more than that. First, calcium is the important nutrient that helps to build up bones in your body. Second, it reduces the risks of some disease such as high blood pressure, colon cancer, and kidney stones. Third, it decreasing of bloating and resolving the mood swings. Furthermore, for women, ice-cream can help us “lead tolerable lives during the period” (¶5, 2010).

I really like these articles because it can support my idea that ice-cream has more benefits more than others thinking. When I have a bad mood or more stress, ice-cream can make me get better. In many situations, it can be my friends. I love to try new ice-cream’s shop and can eat it instead food. Recently, I found the buffet ice-cream’s shop that I can pay 249 baht and can eat more I can eat, but the problem is nobody wants to go with me because for 249 baht, they can spend for other buffets that suitable for them, so who love ice-cream and want to go with me please tell me soon. :)

__________
References

Gene D. Millen. Lose Weight by Eating Ice Cream. Ezinearticles. Retrieved August 30, 2011 from http://ezinearticles.com/?Lose-Weight-By-Eating-Ice-Cream&id=121760

Health Benefits of Ice Cream (2010). Retrieved August 30, 2011 from http://www.slideshare.net/feedbackreview/health-benefits-of-ice-cream-slim-ice-cream

3 comments:

  1. I'm ice cream lover too!

    I think eating Ice cream has a nutritional benefit,also it's a good excuse to go out for your lover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like the creamy, rich ones. Chocolate and vanilla are my usual favourites, but I'm willing to try others.

    I suppose it would be nice if it was also healthy, but I might still eat it even if knowing it wasn't. I also enjoy beef and pork, and I'm not sure how healthy they are - I think today doctors recommend less or none of them. Chicken might be healthier, but it just isn't as tasty.

    OK, I'm getting a bit off Fai's topic. I'll stop. And have a snack - some healthy(?) macadamias with a coffee. There is no ice-cream in my freezer this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Like bottom??? :D

    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.