Wednesday 3 August 2011

Fai's Academic interests

My name is Fai and my academic interest is Electrical Engineering. It has started when I am studied in high school. My favorite subject is Physic especially about Electrical. I liked everything about it and I could remember every formulas. When I had to do project, I selected to do about electrical and I am very happy to do that. I spend a lot of my time with it. So, I hoped that one day, I would have more knowledge about electrical and I was admission in faculty of Engineering and selected major about electrical.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fai, nice to see u again at AEP class.I also have to study some subjects about electrical in my University. It is hard for me, I can not remember all of formulas and I also have problems with seeing the circuit diagrams.Maybe I can consult you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria, nice to see you too^^. I am willing to help you but I am not sure I can do it,or not because I forget something that I am not often use. However, if you want my consult, please ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I never study Physic. I think it's too difficult for me.
    Anyways,nice to meet you guys^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.