Wednesday 3 August 2011

Oun's Academic interest.

I graduated in a field of telecommunication so I am interested in news that involved about the technology that develop in our world. In my opinion,I think this kind of technology plays the essential role presently. Most of people have mobile phone and can contact each other easily even they are not in the same place. For example , we can talk with friends who stay in abroad.Moreover, the internet is the important key for communication. We can send image, task or music to our friends.It can be used for the business too. I always follow news about the technology because I think it will be useful for my future life. I plan to start my business on the internet firstly and I believe that if I can merge the technology such as mobile phone and the internet, it will help my business runs on smoothly.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! it's really good that I have my classmate who is a business owner in the future.

    Nowadays, it seems our world is smaller because we can communicate to each other easily even when distance separate us apart. A friend of mine she moved from Thailand to US several years ago but I feel like she still in Thailand because I can still chat and share with her conveniently via facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your interest is very interesting at present. I think not only new generation or people who love technology, but everyone must be able to use technology and pay attention on it more or less. I agree that telecommunication and new technology play an important role in our life. It is very good to begin your business about it. I think it will go very well and very interesting to discover new innovation that is useful in our life. It is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oun,
    The BBC has a whole section on Technology stories - it's one that I often check out. In fact, that's where I found the story about the correlation between browsers and intelligence.

    ANd I agree with Naya, that using technology is a normal part of life today. My young nieces and nephews have never known a world without the Internet and everything that goes with it. It's just normal for them, and they probably use it a lot more than I do.

    I've never quite gotten into Facebook, but I do have a look every now and then to see what my one of my nephews is putting online - I might be a bit more discreet. And another nephew's girl friend is in the habit of writing some pretty soppy stuff for him - and everyone else in the world - to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very surprise that you graduated in field of telecommunication because I'm know only you graduated in Electrical Engineering like me, so I think your minor is power or electronic. I graduated in field of communication, too and I really agree with u that it's very interesting for nowadays. Maybe I can consult you or ask for advice about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! We have lots engineers in our class :P

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.