Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dig's Academic Interests

I want to continue my study about children with special needs. Because when I had worked with children, I had many questions about relating how to help them and why some got developmental improvement while some did not? An answer for the question was I do not have enough capacities. I could not understand some children' developmental difficulties, especially for those who in autistic spectrum. Do not understand developmental theories thoroughly or knowing only old theories which can not truely make understandings may responsible for the problem.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dig,
    Your academic interest is very interesting for me, too.
    I love children and I want to understand them. Although, we was young before but now, we are adult and we don't know what are they think. I think if we start from working of their brain, it may easier to understand their behavior. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.