Wednesday 3 August 2011

Pear's Academic Interest

Well, I am interested in business academic. The reason is that I'm going to study business course in master degree in the next month, so I need to get as more information about business as I can to get myself ready to the course. I can tell that I know very less about business because I was in engineering for a long time (4-year study pluses 3-year engineer).

You may wonder why I need to change!
It is because I realized that engineering doesn't suit me. And, I would like to help my parents doing their business.

2 comments:

  1. That's great,Pear. I understand what your thinking.I'm too! ( just don't want to be engineer anymore!) It will be excited to have a chance to meet new friends who come from around the world and it will be good to improve your English skill and study the theory of management so you can help your family's business.

    I wish you a luck for your new life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, having your own business is better than being a salary man. Maybe you can combine engineering field and business world.
    Good luck Sis^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.