Wednesday 3 August 2011

Tang's Academic Interests

I have been interested in art and design for a long time and I have graduated in faculty of Architecture. My interest in art and design have encouraged me to explore and learn all about the interior design. Moreover, nowadays the global trend is focusing on sustain the world-many people and many companies tend to concern the environment; in consequence, the green design pops up!
I have also became interested in green design or eco-design as well, and I have planned to study for my Master Degree in this kind of design field to improve my design knowledge and skills in order to maintain the environment and also to increase the chance for getting a good career in the future. Furthermore, I am interested in English, I think it is an useful language used worldwide and I think it will benefit me in the future career such as high opportunity to get job and expanding my social environment.

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea of the green design and eco-design. It is so nice to think green since our living environment has become worse and worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green design is quite interesting. I think in the future you will be one of who have a power to draw public awareness for environment.


    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.