Wednesday 3 August 2011

June's academic interests

I am interested in philosophy and economics. I haven't studied these two subjects before and I had thought I have no interest in them because they looks boring to me, but I did read these kinds of material last term in Peter's Reading and Speaking class. I am so happy that I finally find out the amaze part of this kind of reading. I really want to thank Peter for make reading such a fun thing to do. I am also interested in reading something related with culture and its influence on the society and people's behavior.

4 comments:

  1. Hi June,
    I also think that philosophy and economics are interesting. Even you have never studied about that but can learn them more by reading the books or internet. Nowadays, learning is not only in the classroom but we can access from many ways.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you guys that philosophy and economics are interesting.

    As June said, reading culture and its influence on the society and people' behavior are good for us to gain knowledge. We are not just studying English, we are also learning the culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you June,
    I really enjoyed teaching the new course last term. I hope I will get another chance to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you wrote that we can learn outside the classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.