Saturday 3 March 2018

Ben's academic interests


My major in the undergraduate level is Economics. I finished my master's degree four years ago. Currently, I am interested in Finance and Coding. In my perspective, Finance is what we are using in our daily life. For example, everyone has to plan for the revenue and expense for each month and also invest in some financial assets when you have the rest of money. Moreover, we are in the globalization period and that means everything goes so fast and changed a lot. Computer is an essential tool that we use it for every single day. Therefore, coding is pretty important.In the United States especially in the west coast, there are a lot of start-ups that required people who have background in Coding. America is one of the developed countries in the world. If Thai people wish to change our country to be a developed country. We may need to imitate what the developed countries have been done.

2 comments:

  1. That is very interesting to know. So I assume you like mathematics? I know Economic and Finance is more than just math but probably have to be able to work with math. Personally, I think economics is very interesting too. Is it similar to marketing?
    I agree that Coding is essential for this period of time. I would be so nice if you can just write a website or an AI (Artificial Intelligence) which can help with our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do like Mathematics. Economics and Finance are related actually. In my perspective, Economics and Marketing are not similar. Economics and Marketing are not similar.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.