Saturday 3 March 2018

Sine's academic interests

I have several academic interests. First, Digital Marketing is another degree I am looking for and hesitating if I want to study for master degree. Second, Interaction Design is my most possible master degree, because it is very interesting to work with people or user experience. Third is Architecture, I have always had a dream of designing my own house or a beautiful building. Last is Visual Communication Design which I am studying right now. This degree is very enjoyable to study, We get to design various media in the most suitable and useful way. There are many media I have been working with For instance, application, video and publication.

2 comments:

  1. Architecture is interesting.
    It remind me when I was studying at university.
    I registered for 3 credits in Thai Architecture and it changed my view when I saw the buildings.
    They are not only beautiful but also meaningful.
    If I have another chance, I will study Architecture more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is nice. I think I know that course but I haven't gotten a chance to study it. Having friends in Architecture Faculty makes me know a lot about architecture and how they works, is interesting me even more.
      I love what you said "They are not only beautiful but also meaningful." That is just how good design suppose to be.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.