Tuesday 4 November 2008

Aom

Hello! everybody My name is Chariya Gumpee. Everybody called me "Aom". I was born in Chachoengsao province. Last year I graduated at major of Education Teachnology in Rajamangala University. I used to work for 4 months at Prices of wood company in Human Resource department. Now I'm not working just study English at AUA, because I had planed to study in Master degree next year. I have been studying English at AUA nearly one year. I am interested in English. For this reason, I began to study English after I quited my job. At first time I can't understand anything in English.I don't understand when teacher talked to me and I also can't listen too.I started at level 3 in Regular Course. Nowadays, I can speak and listen English but not very well. I have a problem with reading and writing English because my basic English Grammar isn't good. I know I should work harder in this points, but I still don't know how to deverlop my English grammar. Above are reasons why I'm interested to study in Academic English ngProgram, because I want to learn more about English and this course use four hours per day for study English that means I use more time to study and practice English.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aom,
    I think your English is good. I read your witting; you can use varieties of structure and vocab. in addition your speaking depict your confident.
    ..Mark..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~~
    Do you started at level 3 in Regular Course. It makes me more courage. I think your speaking is very good. I have to try to practice like you...^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.