Monday 17 November 2008

Longman Dictionary

My favorite diction is Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English. I installed its program in my Laptop and don’t have its paper book. I also have another dictionary, which is Thai-English version that I used since I was young. I still use it sometimes, if I need just rough meaning or when reading or if PC is not available. I usually use the Longman Dictionary, when I am writing some works or do my home work. I like it because there are varieties or words and meaning. It also has many examples of each meaning within sentences. I can get their meaning and how to use them from their definition and the examples

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I am lazy to look up the meaning by book; I usually use program on my laptop. It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.