Wednesday 26 November 2008

Hana

1) What do you read?
I read a Bangkok Post because I wonder news in social situations. I don’t read every part. At First, I read a title. If title is interesting, I read an article. My interesting field is events and incidents. I’m not interested in economics and politics. And I like mystery books such as Sherlock Holmes (author: Arthur Conan Doyle), so I often read a mystery novel.

2)Would you prefer an essay or a novel?
I think novel is better because essay is someone's opinion or information but novel is imaginary story. So, novel is more interesting to me.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I can read Bangkok Post. but, it's too hard for me because of many complex sentences and unknown vocabularies.

    I have read Sherlock Holmes from Oxford Publisher, but I really don't like it because the puzzles are too easy! (that book is just level 2)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.