Wednesday 26 November 2008

Art:I like to read a novel

Art: I like to read a novel more than essay because the novel tell the all story that make excited and follow it. The novel is easy to imagine about the actor and action of the actor. I like fantasy story such as “Harry Potter”. It is fun because the author writes the story that it’s not real and she bring the reader to magic world – not reality. She can relate the magic thing include with reality. “Harry Potter” make me open thinking and visionary thinking.

2 comments:

  1. I like Harry Potter, too. It was very frustrating having to wait for years and years to read the next one. Book 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, must be the longest "children's" book ever published. My copy is more than 700 pages.

    I like your use of visionary. Blog posts are a good place to try out new vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read 1st Harry Potter book only 1 chapter, but I feel difficult to understand because I'm stupid in English. But, I have seen the movie all episodes. I my opinions, Harry Potter's story in the movie are too easy. I like the puzzle in The De Vinci Code more that Harry Potter. But, I like spacial effect in Harry Potter.

    My friend told me the Harry story in the book is more fun than in the movie. I think, I may try to read one.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.