Tuesday 11 November 2008

Arto:My friend fears the rambutan

I have one of friends who fears the rambutan. I have a question in my brian that Have a people fear the rambutan? the rambutan, sure? that is a fruit? I laugh him and other friends laugh too when we know about that. After that we asked him that why you fear it and how it happened with you. He tells us that he don't know that how it happen. He remembers that it happen when he was young. He fears because it looks like the ugly animal. he doesn't like it and can't near it. Although he fears the rambutan, we like to tease him. He is a popular in our group. He is a nice friend. He isn't serious about it when he is teased.

2 comments:

  1. Rambutan....I didn't look it, so l looking for image of rambutan. I agree with your friend. It is some fear figure. Is it delicious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ็Ha Ha Ha!! Rambutan!! I have just known there are someone scare Rambutan in Thailand! , Oh my godness!!

    Hana, it's very sweet and delicious. You should try.

    I think, Rambutans is beautiful Thai fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.