Wednesday 26 November 2008

What do I read? : Am

I often carry "Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips", the book that I don't only read it in my free time but I also try to read when I don't really have time. I bought it because I want to have something to read while I'm waiting for something. Newspapers and magazines are too big to put in my purse. I want a useful book that can give knowledge in short time. Moreover, I don't want to read a long material because sometime I have only 4-5 minutes or not over 10 minutes for reading. The writer could make difficult grammar easy. She uses plain English with fun and sincere style. This way even though, I don't understand some grammar, I don't feel bored. However, I don't finish it yet because I don't have time.

By the way, I prefer an article to a novel because of my reading habit above. I like to print out an article from the Internet in 1 or 2 pages, and fold them in my purse and read if I have a chance.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in that book ,"Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips". Can you bring it to AUA? I want to try to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.