Monday 17 November 2008

Arto:Your Favourite Dictionary

My favourite dictionary is Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary because it has many thing in the word such as part of speed, example, common learner error, picture, study section, etc. there make me easy understand and it's easy to use. it make me clear and use right work. Also, it has a sign or lable that tell using for the word; for example, it tell that the word is general or spacific word. Morever, it tell that how the word pronounciation.

2 comments:

  1. I think your favourite dictionary is well chosen for the reasons you give. It's one of the dictionaries I would recommend for students learning English.
    I would not recommend my favourite, even though I do sometimes use it in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you use the same dictionary with me. Did you use CALD online?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.