Tuesday 11 November 2008

What is abnormal? : Am

I am very afraid of a house lizard. Absolutely, this fear started when I was 10 years old. My friend caught and put it in my shirt. The lizard crawled quickly on my body. First, I felt very disgusted. That was a long miserable time for me. Then my feeling changed to extreme fear. I couldn’t scream or run away. I stood frozen there. My hands and my legs felt weak. Finally, I decided to throw it away from my body. Suddenly, its tail tattered. How disgusting it was! After that, my fear for this animal became deep. At present when I see a house lizard in any room, I would not go in to that room and asked for help to take it away. Avoiding from them is my way to deal with this fear.

2 comments:

  1. House lizard don't have in Korea. I suggest you live in Korea. Then, you don'r fear anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.