Sunday 9 November 2008

Carving the roast beast : MARK

It's hard to say that moral wrong or not, because it depend on believes and religion. However, Human can live except eating any meat, because human want amino acid only kinds of eight, Essential amino acid, and all essential amino acid are in soy, sesame and brown rice. Moreover, the structure of human intestine is long length like vegetarian animals such as cow or buffalo. Although Meat has much protein, Meat also has high fat and cholesterol, so it's not so good if you eat meat too much every day, but Protein from grain is different. In sum, It's good idea to eat vegetable and grain instead of meat.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you you've read their posts and realise that all of your classmates disagree with you. Is that why, and how, you chose the specific supporting points in your 2nd - 4th sentences?

    I'm glad someone has made an argument in agreement with Law's main idea.

    And now I'm wondering: How will your classmates respond to your disagreement and your supporting ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter,
    Actually, I have been thinking like this for long times. I have some science background knowledge from watching UBC. I like to connect idea about science and Buddhism. Some idea are about belief but it doesn't have disadvantage in my life, I should to believe it. Moreover, my parents are vegetarian ,and they rather serious in Buddhism.

    However, I still eat some meat but not much like I was young. I also like to eat vegetable. Which week I eat meat too much and less vegetable, my excretory system is not so good.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.