Sunday 30 November 2008

Nan on alcohol

The basic purpose of drinking alcohol is to get drunk in India surprises me. Actually, not only in India but also everyone who want to get drunk. I know that drinking alcohol is part of celebration. When they’re drinking with friends, the atmosphere are surrounded by laughing. The next day after celebration, the laughing is replaced by garbage, broken glasses or something I don’t want to see from drinkers’ mouth. I don’t think getting drunk is good feeling. However, I like to see the funny behavior of my friends when they get drunk. My friend danced on a chair for 4 hours. When she got up on the next day, she wondered why her legs hurt. She didn’t remember anything. I told her but she didn‘t believe me. Next time, I have to record her behavior by video camera.

1 comment:

  1. She must have been really drunk not to remember. At university, I used to get drunk sometimes, but I as far as I know, I always remembered what had happened. Sometimes I wished I hadn't remembered so well!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.