Wednesday 26 November 2008

My reading habits - MAA

When I have some time during the week, I usually read academic articles related to my career. I need to update info, or just some parts of them for my work. Still, I prefer to read the Buddha‘s biography or how to books than those articles. I started reading the Buddha cartoon books and then the stories of the Buddha in the past few years. I like it. It proves my reading skill and makes me calm. When I read it, I feel relax. When I travel, I often bring it with me. I can read in everywhere and every time. I am now reading English practice books and just started for a “power of now”. The last one is quite difficult for me not only vocabularies, but also understanding some sentences. Sometime I stays at some pages long time.

PS - I am interested a noval for the next class reading.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a novel is the popular choice for our next class reading, unless someone presents a strong argument for an essay and persuades everyone else to change their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read "the power of now". Can you bring it to me tomorrow? that book's sound good.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.