Monday 17 November 2008

Nan's Favorite Dicitonary

My favorite dictionary is Oxford Student’s Dictionary of English because it has the example sentences to use the word. It makes me clear and understand that word. I think it’s important to know how to use it in each situation. When I'm looking for the meaning from my dictionary, I try to remember that word. In contrast, I don’t try to remember the meaning from the website because it’s easy to find out again. This dictionary doesn’t have colors or CD-rom like the latest edition but I still use it. I have no any good reasons to buy the new one because it’s never make me confuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.