Wednesday 12 November 2008

The story of my friend (Aom)

It is my friend’s story. He afraid of darkness and cannot stay alone at night. “Why are you afraid of darkness?” I asked. “I had ever seen something strange at night when I was child,” he answered. My friend told me about the story that made him didn’t want to be alone at night. “When I was child, I had my own room and I always slept alone,” My friend said. “One night I lay down in my bed and nearly fell asleep then I felt like someone stared at me.” “I opened my eyes and then saw a very old man sat below my legs near the bed.” “He is looking at me!” “What did you do?” I asked. “I didn’t know what to do just close my eyes and tried to scream out but I can’t,” he answered. “Suddenly, the old man pulled out my blanket and became closed to me.” “I screamed again with all my voice and then I was conscious when my parents came in the room,” “I told my parents everything and they said it was a dream,” my friend said. “Do you think it was a dream?” I asked him. “No, I don’t think so,” he answers with strong voiced. “I still see something strange when I stay alone at night.”
Above is the story that my friend told me. I don’t know it is a true or not, but every time someone stay with him, or he went to stay with other friends.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your friend scare darkness, but she scare GHOST!!! Booooo Boooo. Acually, my brother have similar situation. He said he saw the air conditioner could move by itself. Sometime he saw a beeswax model bring its eyes. Boooo Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your brother is funny like you. Do you believe your brother? Are you afraid of ghost?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.