Monday 17 November 2008

My favorite dictionary - Hana

My favorite dictionary is Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary because I heard it has many example sentences so it is good for the beginner. I didn’t know another dictionary because I never have been compared. Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is a familiar dictionary to me. When I look for words, I read a definition of words and I read example sentences. And that makes me understand more clear and easier. Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary has a lot of words. I like this edition. Word is blue color and meaning is black color. And it use symbols in the dictionary. For example, “~” means “replaces the headword of an entry “. It can see easily.

1 comment:

  1. I have Oxford Dictionary on my talking dictionary, but I really don't like it, because it use common words that somewhat are difficult for me. Mostly, I don't understand the meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.