Tuesday 4 November 2008

Woranarin

As you know, my name is Woranarin Imthap and my nickname is Am. I graduated bachelor's degree in Economics field and I've been working for Cooperative Promotion Department in Personnel Division as an HR officer. Before I work for the government, I ever worked for a company as a secretary. In fact, I got high salaries from the company but it's no meaning in my life until I had a chance to study master's degree in Cooperative Economics.
The concept of this field is very good for poor people in rural area. They're related to managing non-profit organizations. This challanges the theory of economics which try to maximize profits by scarcity resources. If the cooperative concept works, it can help people to have better lives. So, I quited my job in the company then worked for the government which offers lower salaries but higher proud of me. I would like to help people with my all knowledge as possible as I can. I'll keep moving to make my desire come true.

3 comments:

  1. There will probably be some economics coming later this term. I hope you enjoy it, and I'm sure your ideas on it will be very useful to the rest of us.
    _________

    On a totally unrelated matter: I notice you have a new email address, which one would you like me to use? It's no trouble for me to use both for emails I send to the class, where the group is entered automatically, but if you have a preference, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am,
    Nice to meet you. That is a good idea you help poor people. I wish I want to help poor people too. but, one of the important things is money. I'm not sure I might be a poor person want you help. T_T
    Just kidding. I happy to see you.

    ..Mark...

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.