Tuesday 4 November 2008

Hana ^0^

Hello~ Class mates. My name is Hana Lee. I come from Korea. I have came to Bangkok before 2years ago. Then I just visited my sister’s home in order to trip.
Now, I come to Bangkok again, because I want to study English in AUA. I’m going to study TESOL program in AUA because my dream is English teacher. I study AEP program before I study TESOL program. I think my English ability is lack to study TESOL program. So I make an effort to learn English. I major in English in college in Korea. But my English ability is not good. When someone ask me “what is your major?”, I’m very shy.
These days, I miss my parents and friend, but I can overcome homesickness. In my free times, I usually take exercise such as swimming, weight training, and walking. Exercise makes me happy. Nice to meet you, everyone. I hope you will kindly look after me. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Hana,
    Nice to meet you! I think you are one brave woman. You decide to go out from you country to try to make your dream. I admire you very much. Moreover, when you live in Thai, you try to improve your English everyday, because I see that your English skill is more better. I think you can be a teacher certainly. good luck.
    ...Mark...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mark...
    I'm very lucky girl~,because I meet you...^^
    You always make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Hana,
    I saw you read the English Grammar book in the library. You are very diligent I will try to follow you.^_^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.