Wednesday 12 November 2008

What are you afraid of? : Mark

Q : 2. What are you afraid of? Can you think of when you first had this fear, and why? How do you deal with this fear?

A: I afraid of High places. When I stand on the high places and look down, I feel a thrill of fear. For example, I walk on footbridge or look down through the high building window. I can not remember in which I start fear high places. When I feel fear, I usually breathe deeply, try to make concentration and hurry walk away.

4 comments:

  1. Mark. How many metre that you become afried of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. idoMark, are you fear? if you stay at high place and the groud very beautiful.can you see it? how do you feel? could i suggest something to you? if you stand at the high place, you test shout loudly after that you will feel fresh and more relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess most people are very fear of this when they were young. Just some people still feel this when they grow up and some enjoy this like they go hiking or boggi jump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aom, Around 4th floor.

    Arto, Thank you for your suggestion. You know I am usually ashamed when I shout, because it's not loud!!!.

    Ma. I won't go hiking or boggy jump for sure!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.