Sunday 30 November 2008

Arto:I like to drink alcohol with my friends

Alcohol is most famous in Thailand. Some people starts drink it since sixteen years old. The ages that start drink alcohol tend to younger. Alcohol is used in many purposes such as making friends, participation in society, traditional celebration. My faculty is engineering which drink a lot because engineer must participate in society. When I was in university, usually I hang out with my friends. Surely, I use alcohol to enjoy with my friend. It makes us more close together because we drink it a lot after that we make something funny. Some friends is talkative, some friends cry when he drunk. It makes me see friend’s dark side. After the night, we talk together about last night that who makes something strange. On the other hand, many problems occur due to alcohol such as car accident, crime, and diseases. In short, the government should curb alcohol and give more information to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.