Wednesday 26 November 2008

Nan on reading habits

I like traveling, so I often read travel guide books and travel magazines. They have beautiful pictures, but not many paragraphs. The writers make me feel like I’m there. Last month, I heard that The Princess Diary is a funny story. I believed them and I liked movies version. I went to book store and read for some pages. It’s not as fun as I expect but I still like novel. Harry Potter is one of the most nevel that i like. Sometimes, I read articles about financial planning because financial freedom is one of my goal.

I prefer a novel for our next class reading.

1 comment:

  1. Oh really? The Princess Diary is a book I plan to buy soon. In contrast, I don't like Harry Potter books because they are very big books!, and first time I have read for around 4 years ago, I didn't understand them.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.