Wednesday 26 November 2008

Reading habit - MARK

I don't read a book too much. Many time I spent with surfing the internet for updating news technology, open source software, game, comic and Japanese animation. Of course, they are mostly Thai. Some website I have to read English but don't much. Sometime I read novel from Oxford publisher, but now I have already finished all books I have.

I prefer to read essay in class because in this term we start to write a essay, knowing other essay is better for writing our essay writing. Moreover a essay usually has academic vocabularies we should know for student who want to study aboard. Essays have many complex sentences, so we need someone to help, Peter is a good person to help us to make we understand the sentences, and using that technic in our writing as well. For novel, I agree, it's fun and relex, but we can read it by ourselves in any free time. it does not have to have someone to help. I think, there is the time only 2 weeks for learning in this term, so we should get knowledge as must as we can. In sum, I prefer reading essay in next reading.

3 comments:

  1. You and Am have ten hours to persuade your classmates to change their minds about our next class reading.
    I thought you make a pretty case here. But will convince two more people so that you have a majority in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the essay is not just one or two pages. It's twenty seven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27 pages!! Arrrr!! ,But I still not change my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.