Tuesday 4 November 2008

Nan's profile

Hi, my name is Kanok-on Wongsattaya or you can call me Nan. I just finished Master degree in Business field from NIDA. I’m interested in money management and investing. It isn’t an easy way to make money. Analysis information is important but most information don’t tell the truth. I don’t have much money in my saving account because I spend it on traveling. My goal is travel in many countries around the world.
I decided to take AEP course because I want to improve my English skills. This course has a lot of homework. That’s the good way to spend time on English. This course has a lot of homework and I have to study everyday. That means I meet friends 5 days a week. Wow, I like it!

4 comments:

  1. You mean you like homework? I'm very glad to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan,
    "This course has a lot of homework." I really agree with you. :D

    "That’s the good way to spend time on English." I agree.

    I think this course has too much homework, but for me, each work is use much more time to do. I spent around 1.30-2.00 hours for one writing, so when I have writing homework more than 3 a day, I can't do anything except doing homeworks! Therefore, sometime it makes make me a little bit bored. I hope this level will gave me sometime for my family and my hobby. T___T

    I'm happy to see you. I hope you would not angry ,for first time I met you; I though you are Chinese. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like trip. ^^
    Someday,,,I hope we go to trip together.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a good idea to make a trip with our friend in AEP course because it will make we feel close to each other. I think we should go to see the movie together. If you have freetime let tell me and we will make a small trip.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.